Double Watercolour Golden Maps
What makes these maps so special?
Choose two countries you love the most and have your most cherished locations embellished in hand-painted gold.
Finish with personal titles and a wee heart sticker for a truly bespoke piece of art.
Ideas:- Mark where you met your partner or your hometowns.- Mark your wedding venue or engagement location and be reminded of that perfect day every time your print glistens.- Celebrate the arrival of a little one by noting dates and times, even horoscopes!
Why not have a go at designing your own print with EJayDesign's creative app.. - You can add as many maps as you like!
I recommend reading my FAQ
How to let me know your personalisation:
- Prices reflect gold locations within reason, usually up to eight. If you require extremely large areas, many locations, complex personal routes or colour changes, a fee of £10 will occur.
- If you have a custom route, please show me an image of your route drawn on a map.
- Printed on 250gsm watercolour paper. The slightly textured feel compliments the delicate ink design. Sizes bigger than A3 are printed on a flexible canvas like material.
- I work alone and on a queue basis. I do not own my own printer. Due to tier 4 lockdown, my local print shop only prints on Wednesday and Thursday. Unfortnunalty this limits the time in which I can make up your print. Please expect a 10-14 day dispatch due to covid.
- Showing me an image of a map highlighting your locations instead of waiting for a mockup should speed up dispatch time.
- Please leave your e-mail address during checkout so I can keep in touch. Remember to check your junk :)
Copyright © 2018 EJayDesign. All rights reserved.
Please expect a 14 day dispatch as Eilidh is normally booked up a week in advance.
However, dispatch is normally within 7 working days.
I offer FREE UK 2nd class and international shipping!
1st class is £1.50
These classes do not allow 'tracking'
Special delivery guaranteed 24 hours at £7.50 will support tracking.
All prints are sent tracked via the Royal Mail at £3.00 - which is then handed to your countries national postal service.
Australia is £3.00
International post normally takes 2 weeks but this varies, sometimes taking up to 7. Please understand I have no control over this and therefore can not promise dates. Please be patient.
You may upgrade to a courier, which will be faster.
EU customers may incur a customs fee due to Brexit. This is not guaranteed and seems to be random.
Where are you dispatching from?
Your print will be sent from the Isle of Lewis in Scotland. Being an island, please understand ferries can be canceled and post is always slower, especially now with covid.
Can I return my print?
I always aim for make sure you love your print, but please do let me know if you have any problems.
Unless the print is re-sellable (gold and titles are not personal to the user), I can not refund approved mockups.
Biodegradable cello bags or tissue paper
Shipped in cardboard tubes or hard back envelopes.
A3 sizes will need to be flattened out.
Most protective packaging is locally recycled from supermarkets.