Sweden Watercolour Map
Set your most cherished locations in glistening hand-painted gold or perhaps a wee heart to show where you love. Why not both? All against intricate watercolour and pair with FREE custom titles, for a truly bespoke piece of art. This makes for a very unique addition to the home or highly personal gift.
A2 + sizes currently delayed for 3 weeks.
I recommend reading my FAQ
How to let me know your personalisation:
- Prices reflect gold locations within reason, usually up to six. If you require extremely large areas, many locations, personal routes or colour changes, a fee of £10 will occur.
- If you have a custom route, please show me an image of your route drawn on a map.
- Printed on 250gsm watercolour paper. The slightly textured feel compliments the delicate ink design. Sizes bigger than A3 are printed on a flexible canvas like material.
- I work alone and on a queue basis. I aim to get orders dispatched within 5/7 working days but it may take up to 2 weeks during high season. I will let you know if I think it will be more than 10 days.
- Showing me an image of a map highlighting your locations instead of waiting for a mockup should speed up dispatch time.
- Please leave your e-mail address during checkout so I can keep in touch.
I have created a personal mock-up app in which you can design what you want here.
Copyright © 2018 EJayDesign. All rights reserved.
I recommend reading my FAQ
- How long does dispatch take?
I now operate on a queue basis.
During quiet seasons, the average dispatch time takes 5-7 days, from time of mock-up confirmation, sometimes less.
Your response to e-mails will effect dispatch time. Please check your junk!
Please expect up to 10-14 days for dispatch
If I think it will be over 2 weeks, I will let you know
- Can I track my print?
I offer free UK 2nd class shipping.
UK A4 & A3 sizes - Due to cut backs with the Royal Mail, tracking can seem very expensive for such small items. Unfortunately, the only way to 'track' an item is by special delivery, which aims to be 24hrs. If you have purchased the £9 special delivery option, you can track your print.
1st class and 2nd class does not allow you to 'see' where your mail is in the system.
International customers - all postage is sent tracked via Royal Mail. (you may upgrade to dpd)
BREXIT - My suppliers are warning me their European customers face around 30+ euro tax fees with any purchase from the UK and there is no clear guidance from the government. It is with great regret I recommend waiting until Brexit becomes a bit clearer. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be notified when I'm confident there will be no surprise fees.
A2 + sizes and glass frames - sent tracked via Parcel Force 48. (please select free 2nd class)
If you would like to know where your print is, I am happy to send over proof of postage. Please know I can not tell you where your print is in the Royal Mail system if you have not purchased tracked.
- Where are you dispatching from?
- Can I return my print?
I always aim for make sure you love your print, but please do let me know if you have any problems.
If your print is wrong due to my error, a new print will be sent out asap.
If your print is wrong due to your error and I can not resell the print, unfortunatly I can not offer a refund.
If your print has been damaged in the post, please send detailed photos so we can discuss how to move forward.
Disclaimer - If your print does not arrive, I can only prove I posted it. I can not take responsibility for the Royal Mail. I will work with you as much as I can to ensure you receive your print at the end of the day, but it may take a few weeks extra. I can only recommend purchasing tracked or being extremely patient.